Saturday, January 19, 2008

Chocolate Oreo Truffles

I have recently been overcome with a need to cook and bake like a mad woman. So I decided that I would start a blog where I can showcase all of my baking and cooking successes and failures.

Oreo truffles otherwise known as white trash truffles were on my menu last weekend. Josh and I had them at the Fall Festival party our friends threw in October and they were so GOOD!! I found a recipe on Craftster and made some last Saturday. So here are the results:

The crushed up Oreo's:



After the Oreos were crushed and mashed together with cream cheese they were rolled into balls and put in the fridge for an hour:



The finished product after they were dipped in melted chocolate and chilled for an hour:



These were REALLY messy to make but ridiculously good when they were done.

No comments: